[ale] palm41.dll weirdness

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 03:17:16 EDT 2004

palm41.dll weirdness:

Today, after downloading lots of email, via Evolution, to my Linux ONLY
laptop, I noticed the file palm41.dll in my home directory.  This file
was plainly not here earlier today.  This is a pretty fresh and patch
RHEL 3.0 WS install, and up2date as well.  This file did NOT exist
earlier today as I was doing a lot of work in my home directory (totally
off net).

$ ls -al palm41.dll
-rw-rw-r--    1 jimpop   jimpop      12288 Mar 13  2003 palm41.dll

I'm wondering if there is some thing fishy going on here..... any ideas?

-Jim P.