[ale] cheap professional hi-speed internet access

exo exodous at m-net.arbornet.org
Tue Sep 14 11:36:31 EDT 2004

Hi Group,

I am currently using a cable modem at home - I get constant 1.5MBps + down
and around 35k to 40k upload.  Its comcast.  But I want to know what is a
good upgrade - I need my upload to increase drastically.  Is it worth
giong for comcast business line?  And what other options are there which
are affordable?  Should I go for T1 and if so, can I get one for 100 bucks
per month or less.

Just looking to see feedback and viewpoints from all of you on the list.

Thanks,