[ale] Document contains no data

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 14:29:00 EDT 2004

It all depends on where you are surfing to.  SOME, but fewer and fewer,
websites are tailored to IE and don't know how to present data to
browsers that don't identify themselves as IE (we call those websites:
Lame).   If you are having this problem with ALL websites then check
your proxy settings or any extensions you might have enabled.

-Jim P.