[ale] Y'all were right about Travan tapes - wish you weren't

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 11 13:05:25 EDT 2004

> From: "Preston Boyington" <PBoyington at polyengineering.com>
> sorry to hear about the trashed system, but getting the home directory in its' own partition will be for the best (my preference is to have /, /home, /var, /usr all on their own partitions).

Hey Preston - how would I size it to have /, /home, /var and /usr on different partitions? I have a 40 Gig hard drive for messing with. I have a separate hard drive for Windows, so will just leave that as is.

Also - any recent prices on SuSE 9.1 Pro upgrade new in box? I have 9.0, but would like to give 9.1 a run. Anyone seen SuSE 9.1 Pro on a shelf locally, or is it a mail deal, now?