[ale] Meeting Tonight?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Sep 9 11:52:22 EDT 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 10:57 am, Beej wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> Thank you for the post and the information.  I look forward to the meeting
> though, I fear, the subject matter of the speaker may be over my head.  I
> am fairly new to all this.  And a user not a developer nor a programmer.
> Never fear, I shall try to follow along.  Thanks and see you there. Later,

I think you'll do fine.  Our talks are not usually aimed at the developer or
programmer, but rather a Linux user with a technical bent.

At the end of each meeting there is a question and answer session that is for
anyone with questions.  So bring your questions and we'll find answers.

And I forgot to mention, attendance is free, there are no dues, and there is
no official membership.  So you are most welcome to come.

See you,

Michael