[ale] Meeting Tonight?

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Sep 9 10:44:30 EDT 2004

I am interested to know if he mentions any gnome utilities for managing
cpu throttling. I can not attend as I will be in class (clayton.edu) at
the time of the meeting. So, if someone could keep an ear out for that I
would appreciate it greatly. I know that the KDE control center has some
basic profile management but I have been unable to find anything for
gnome that even matches it. I am really wanting something that I can
start up and adjust in real-time.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59