[ale] Gmail Invite

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Sep 8 16:22:48 EDT 2004

Basmati Kasaar wrote:
<snipped>

I think you don't understand the intent of Jonathan's email.  this is a "Linux Enthusiast" list not a "Gmail Invite" list.  the number of gmail invites/requests were annoying to people here for linux or linux related information.

> Please to be advised, some here use "Microsoft Office Outlook"
> and as such are forced to read your request which displeases
> them greatly.

actually, anyone that is not filtering the "gmail" subject is seeing this as an email (or thread) no matter their client.  most prefer such subjects to be listed as OT (off topic), so they can be filtered out.

hope I helped with your enlightenment.

Preston