[ale] Install Issues with my inspiron 8500

Jeb Barger jeb at rev-x.com
Mon Sep 6 14:28:23 EDT 2004

I have been trying to installing MDK10 on my inspiron 8500.  Things go
fine except when it asks for the second cd.  It will tell me that it is
not found, once I put it in of course.  I thought it was just a bad cd,
so I burnt another one same problem.  I have also tried different
distro's they all have problems when I asked to switch cd's.  I have
also tried burning the cd's using a different burner.  Any ideas?

The only distro I have had luck with was a Fedora boot DVD (didn't need
to switch disks and it worked).

Jeb