[ale] OT - Unreal Tournament (not 2k4)

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 4 09:03:55 EDT 2004

Ah! The nvidia driver is worlds better than the ATI as far as I know.
Even the low end card like you have will perform pretty well compared to
an equivalent ATI version card.  The Rage Pro is old as well as the card
you have Matt.  Also, the CPU speeds are pretty low for gaming.  I'd
think your doing well with your setup.

I've noticed the Nvidia 5200 FX cards are only around $100 now.  You
could try that out from Microcenter and take it back if it doesn't
perform the way you'd like within 30 days.
Dow