[ale] Yet another gmail giveaway 5 to give away.

Brian Stanaland brian.stanaland at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:31:01 EDT 2004

Doesn't everything sent to the ALE list get processed by Google,
anyway?  They index the archives regularly, right?  I also use my
Gmail account for mailing lists and newsletters.  eWeek, PC Mag, Cato,
etc.  It's great to have them all in one place.  I still use my Yahoo
account I've had since '96 for personal email.

Brian