[ale] [OT] Application Developer Job Positions

Jonathan Chum jchum at aismedia.com
Wed Sep 1 12:02:37 EDT 2004

We are looking for a few qualified developers to join our team. Please
submit your resum?s to employment at aismedia.com. Please attach details
about commercial or personal projects you have been involved on. A
portfolio or screenshots of these projects will be very helpful.

- Jonathan Chum

Application Developer
AIS Media has exciting positions available for highly competent Application
Developers that are seeking fresh challenges and the opportunity to help
develop a wide range of applications for a variety of clients including
small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. Ideal candidates are
innovative, highly resourceful individuals who work well independently or in
a team environment.

Requirements: (at least 2+ years professional experience in the following
areas)

? PHP
? MySQL
? HTML and CSS abilities
? Strong work ethic
? Professional demeanor
? Excellent verbal & written communication skills
? Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines

Desired Skills: (special consideration will be given to individuals with a
proven track record in the following areas)

? Object Oriented PHP
? Smarty Template Engine
? Unix (FreeBSD) systems/network administration
? Familiarity with Unix machines and related support software (Apache,
Sendmail, BIND, ProFTPd) is a big plus.
? Fluent in administrative programming languages (Perl, bash/sh, tcl/tk)
? Understanding of Internet fundamentals (DNS, Email, Web servers)
? Capable of helping produce and maintain technical documentation about
configuration, functionality, and setup of programming tasks
? Java, JavaScript, C++
? Action Scripting
? Information architecture design
? Project management experience
? Presentation experience
? Product lifecycle development, change control experience
? Understanding of source code control systems (CVS) and how to use them
? Technical support

Positions Available

? Full-time/Part-time
? Contract
? Contract-to-permanent

AIS Media Employees Enjoy

? Modern, high-tech work environment in luxurious office complex
? Convenient Central Perimeter location
? Flexible work schedules
? Highly competitive compensation plans & bonuses
? Full medical benefits
? Paid holidays & vacation
? Tuition reimbursement

NOTE: Only applicants that can provide a portfolio or body of work along
with their resume will be considered for a personal interview. This is an
on-site position at AIS Media's corporate office. Only applicants in Atlanta
or those willing to relocate to Atlanta at their own expense will be
considered. U.S. citizenship or U.S. work authorization is required. Proper
business attire is required.

Regards,
Jonathan Chum
Systems Developer

A I S M e d i a , I n c . - "We Build eBusinesses"
7000 Central Parkway
Suite #1700
Atlanta, GA 30328
Tel: 770.350.7998 ext. 505 / Fax: 770.350.9409
http://www.aismedia.com / jchum at aismedia.com