[ale] SpamAssassin Recipies...

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Sun Oct 31 15:48:08 EST 2004

Hey everyone!

I seem to recall a few months ago that someone mentioned "training"
their SpamAssassin installation with some good spam to make it
stronger.  I vaguely recall someone posting the file (or a link to it)
so we all could auto-train our own installations.  Sadly, I can't find
the original message.  (And I searched through both the on-line archives
as well as my personal E-mail archive, which goes back to 2002)

Does anyone recall this?  Can anyone help?  I just updated to SA 3.0.1,
and want to increase the strength of my anti-spam measures for my users.

Thanks in advance!
Jay