[ale] vonage service

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Oct 29 09:38:36 EDT 2004

One great thing about Asterix is its versatility.  We could all have a
PBX and unlimited VOIP service.  We can then place that under management
so that they are all one general POTS line to all of us.  So if my VOIP
line is busy the next available line would be at Geoffrey's house.  I
think that setup would be more fun and cool to see working then be
pratical.