[ale] vonage service

Sean Johnson esperantisto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:04:57 EDT 2004

I have 2 phone that i just use a splitter to enable. From what i
understand a wireless base with the newer extension phones seem to be
the easiest setup. If you have a totally wired situation their website
mentions getting professional help for tying it into your home wiring.
Sorry, no help there!

Re LNP, yes i asked my number to be transferred on 15 September and it
is still not done. I have called 4 times to followup; the first time
they forgot to include the cellular account number (printed on the
bill you have to fax to them), last week it was "we'll ask for a
status", who knows when it will happen. They did say however if your
number transfer takes over the 20 business days they will give refunds
of some type.

Sean Johnson
sean at scj.net