[ale] vonage service

Frank Glass glass+keyword+ale.5fd0ec at holos.com
Thu Oct 28 12:24:00 EDT 2004

Quoting Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net>:

> Has anyone attempted connecting multiple telephones to an ip phone
> service?  I'm thinking of replacing my current home line with an ip
> service, but would like to have all the wired phones connected.
>
> Anyone have any experience with this?

I'm driving three phones from the Vonage device.  Two of the three are
externally powered so the ringer equivalence number is practically zero,
so they don't really count.

One warning regarding Vonage is that I began service September 9 and the
old telephone number transfer has still not gone through.  They appear to
have no follow up that is not customer initiated.

Frank

--

Frank Glass
Holos Software, Inc.