[ale] DNS problems with comcast, anyone?

Yu, Jerry Jerry.Yu at Voicecom.com
Wed Oct 27 09:02:36 EDT 2004

 a week ago or two, the IP assigned to my connection was changed from 24.*
to 69.*. This indicates comcast did some network reconfiguration on their
end. Not sure whether the IP # for pop3 server or alike experienced similar
changes.