[ale] Installfest - Less than a week away

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Oct 24 18:34:20 EDT 2004

On Sunday 24 October 2004 04:05 pm, H. Bieber wrote:
> Installfest is next Saturday October 30th. There are only 5 people signed
> up that need linux installed and 8 people to help with installs.

There is no choice for those who can swing both ways, and I was too lazy to
sign up twice:-)

> Let's
> get the word out and get some people to attend this. There are plenty of
> cool door prizes. If you want to make up a flyer to post all around
> Atlanta feel free to create one, then post it to the mailing list so
> everyone else can print it and post it all around. Again the URL is

I put up a few at Appalachian Technical last year. Simply by editing the web
page until it would fit on one sheet of paper. Did not do a bit of good,
think it is just too far for anyone up here to drive. Wish we could have an
installfest for the NW.

Geoffrey?
--
William