[ale] ALE NW October 21 meeting TONIGHT

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 21 12:32:55 EDT 2004

Another quick reminder...

The Next ALE-NW Meeting

We graciously thank Kennesaw State University for providing ALE with a
place for our monthly meetings. Note: The meetings are always on the 3rd
Thursday of every month at 8:00 pm.

When: 8:00 PM, October 21, 2004

Where: Kennesaw State University, Clendenin Hall,
        room CL 1007

Presentation:

This talk will cover the basics of acoustics and digital
audio, and describe the challenges facing the development
of XO Wave, a digital audio workstation software package
for Linux, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. After the talk I will
give a short demonstration of XO Wave, and answer any
questions.

Presenter:

Bjorn Roche has been a scientific programmer and systems
administrator since graduation from Swarthmore College in
2001. Currently, he is owner of XO Audio LLC, an Atlanta
based digital audio software company and maker of XO Wave,
a digital audio workstation for Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567