[ale] OT: Copying a complete hard drive

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Oct 19 17:24:21 EDT 2004

zeb wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 October 2004 13:55, John Wells wrote:
>> Nathan J. Underwood said:
>>
>> Nathan,
>>
>> Awesome.  Thanks for the link.  Just what I was looking for (don't
>> really have the budget for Ghost either :)).
>>
>> John
>>
> I believe "Ghost" is available at Fry's for $10 this week.  Check the
> flyers in AJC on Sunday and Friday.
>
> In case you'r interested.
>
> Zeb

I believe that I have also seen it included on the drivers disk of a couple of the motherboards I have purchased in the past (probably not the most up-to-date version).  Also there is (or used to be) a freeware rescue cd that included Norton Ghost.  I'll look around and see if I can find a link.

Preston