[ale] Teaching Opportunity

Lisa Bell lisa at accelebrate.com
Mon Oct 18 20:31:23 EDT 2004

Would this be a case of...those who can't do, teach and those who can't
teach...criticize?  As I mentioned in a clarification posting, this
course is 99% about the installation of LAMP technologies.

I invite anyone interested in teaching this two day class to contact me
for more details.

Thank you for your time.

Lisa Bell
lisa at accelebrate.com