[ale] Teaching Opportunity

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Mon Oct 18 16:14:39 EDT 2004

It's probably similar other classes I've attended. It's a blitz that is never
worth the money. You'd be better off reading the documentation and posting to
ALE for two days ;o)

On Monday 18 October 2004 03:54 pm, Sean Kilpatrick saith:

Quote: 90
"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God
 from more and more of our institutions every day, I say: The First
 Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of
 this country from religious values; it was written to protect
 religious values from government tyranny."

 --Ronald Reagan

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry at esc1.com