[ale] Installfest

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Mon Oct 18 11:03:10 EDT 2004

At the ALE Central meeting Thursday last, I was told that the install
fest is still scheduled for 09:00-17:00 Saturday Oct 30 in the Agnor
Room of the Emory School of Law at the intersection of Clifton and
Decatur Roads. I believe that Howard Bieber is The Man on this.

I plan to be there with a couple of miscellaneous "Getting This Working"
hardware projects. If it's like previous InstallFests, I'll bring a
beige box and a power cord, but keyboards and monitors should be
available.

I hope to give at least as much help as I receive.

-- CHS