[ale] linksys G pcmcia question

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 09:45:04 EDT 2004

Any of the Broadcomm-style chipsets (54G) require some type of loader.  The
only two currently on the market are Linuxant's loader and NDISwrapper.

I *NEVER* got NDISwrapper running.  driverloader worked first time, and
continues to work every time.

It was well worth the paltry few bucks to by driverloader.

--jms

   _____