[ale] LISA/ALE t-shirt questions

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Oct 16 07:42:53 EDT 2004

So it looks like we'll be printing some t-shirts with the ALE logo and a
reference to LISA on them to sell at the booth.  I'm looking for two
things here.

1. nominations of OSS projects we should donate the funds from the
t-shirt sales.

2. would you buy a t-shirt, how many.  Would you pay $15, knowing that
$6 of it will go to an OSS project chosen by the group.

As quick as you can on #2 folks, we hope to order the shirts on Monday.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995