[ale] NO NO NO NO NO

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Fri Oct 15 09:46:34 EDT 2004

H. Bieber wrote:
> Does that mean Suse is now a candidate? Or the Geico Geko??
> Who should I vote for? The Geko is so cool, but the Suse
> lizard is the strong silent type and isn't always hyping something.
>
> Harold

I would probably have to still go with the Gecko because of his being more up front with what he is proposing.  The Suse lizard "says" he is going to stick with KDE, but that goes in direct contrast with his acquiring Ximian Gnome.

I think what has swayed my vote was the fact that the Suse lizard seems so stiff and the fact that I always see him (seemingly) staring off into space.  I've seen the Gecko dance, sing, and in the company of attractive women.  I'm going to have to go with the Gecko this time.

--
Preston