[ale] NO NO NO NO NO

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Oct 15 02:15:48 EDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Chris Farris wrote:

> No more Bush or Kerry posts! I want at least one venue of my life not to
> include those two dipshits!

Because of the impact on our lives one of those clowns/dipshits/turkeys/
whatever, I doubt that people will refraim from posting.

OTOH - I second the (e)motion. I've been tired of the election for many
months, I'm sick of the BS level of "logic" for and against either and all
candidates, and I'll adore to have one outlet without any comments on
these idiots.

Actually, after 32 years of presidential voting, I'd appreciate the
priviledge of voting _for_ somebody instead of always voting _against_ the
greater percieved evil. But posts on ALE aren't going to give me that
pleasure.