[ale] Slackware to drop Gnome?

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 20:00:26 EDT 2004

The one reason that I don't like KDE is: Everything has a "K" in it.

KDE has always seemed a little too homophobic for my taste, which is why
I've always been more partial to GNOME. Well, that and I just don't like
K(rap)Mail.

I'm hoping Novell will exert enough influence to bring things a little
closer together. The only thing Red Hat ever did was push things further
apart.