[ale] ot:hitler's draft

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:57:47 EDT 2004

> Don't quite see what that has to do with what I said.  Incedently, the
> lesgislation to reinstate the draft was introduced by two democrats, as
> a ploy to frighten people into not voting for Bush.  It's never going to
> pass and it's not supposed to.  It would dissallow student deferments,
> as well as making women eligable for the draft as well, by the way.
> It's usually a good idea to actually know what a proposed law actually
> says, as well as what political scientists are saying about it, before
> you use it in an argument.  Also, I wasn't endorsing Bush, I don't plan
> to vote for him myself.  Doesn't mean I don't think protectionism is wrong.

You will look forward to the army, because that sheepskin won't do you
any good when all the white collars are worn by Indians.

And I referred to Chaney as Hitler's love child, so this thread is
OFFICIALLY done...

Yeah, I rant. I coded 4 BofA 4 23 years until they sent my GD job 2
India 2 years ago. I pulled unemployment for 14 weeks, I now lead the
Check21 initiative for another SE bank.

My wife wrote a novel about jobs lost to cheaper foreign labor. It's
called Jobless Recovery and will be out in about 12 weeks.