[ale] ftp.ale.org

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Mon May 24 16:07:12 EDT 2004

On 05/24/04 at 16:50 Michael Still wrote:
>  The good folks at eDeltacom will provide the hosting and bandwidth
for an ftp server for our use. I will mirror the usual suspects for
distributions, but will take suggestions from the list. We can also use
it as a repository for meeting specific files such as presentations and
what not. It will have ftp, http, and possibly rsync access.

>  So far I plan on putting fedora, suse, redhat, debian, and knoppix.
Any others?

>  There's plenty of disk space so don't be shy.

Here's the list so far:
slackware
fedora
redhat