[ale] ftp.ale.org

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon May 24 13:34:01 EDT 2004

And just so that we can infect, er, I mean, tolerate that _other_
platform, cygwin would be a good addition.

And Gnome and KDE mirrors.

This would be a good time to figure out a process to record the meetings
and mix to mpeg video for later download. (As if no one on the list has
any thing to do...) :)

p            o               n                     g      |