[ale] printer not working under Suse...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon May 24 11:51:17 EDT 2004

Courtney Thomas wrote:
> I already have a server which will print files from other machines but
> how do I get Suse9.0 to send it's print files to that server, please ?

Depending on what print facility you're using, you go into
Yast->hardware->printers.  If the printer is not detected, which likely
is the case with a printer on another machine, select change and then
you can select the print facility it is using (cups, samba...).  From
there it's pretty straight forward.