[ale] Linux Consumer Advocacy

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Thu May 20 16:10:33 EDT 2004

Mitch:

About 3 times a week, while de-worming a Win box, I discuss the benefits of Linux.  The open-minded ask for a replacement, while the more timid want to know more.  When I say that my personal desktop has been pure Linux for over 3 years, it adds weight to my proposal!  I've always got a copy of Knoppix or Mepis to leave with them.

Tom