[ale] ISOlinux issues

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 20 14:34:56 EDT 2004

I have a DVD player here that will not boot from the CD-R's written by my
burner. In fact, it won't even read data disks produced either. It may be
that the "Shuttle" doesn't have the capability to reaad (wow, Suse 9.1's
Kmail actually have a spelling checker working automatically - although
"Suse," "DVD" and "Kmail" are shown as being misspelled) the DVD-RW.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com