[ale] Perl + SSL

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed May 19 12:25:56 EDT 2004

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> writes:

    Christopher> The only problem I've experienced with stunnel is
    Christopher> when I need to use getpeername() to determine who is
    Christopher> contacting me.  When stunnel is in the middle then it
    Christopher> appears as if 127.0.0.1 is the one that I'm talking
    Christopher> to. Maybe I've misconfigured it?

Check out the 'transparent' option.