[ale] CSS hell

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sat May 15 22:14:50 EDT 2004

You have to keep in mind that it mostly supports CSS1 while others support most
of CSS2. So, if you keep it simple you can support IE very easily. Also you can
exploit the holy hell out of  IE's lack of proper selector support to write a
style sheet that displays decently in IE and extremely well in browsers with
better (more up-to-date ) CSS support.