[ale] X running excruciatingly slow

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu May 13 13:57:53 EDT 2004

Could be interrupt problems.  If your mouse is having a conflict, it could
slow things down.

I had a similar problem a little while ago when my USB scanner made my mouse
really flakey like you describe.  It turns out that somehow the scanner was
interfering with my wireless mouse.  The solution was to move the mouse
receiver away from the USB cable.

Michael