[ale] weird problems with SuSE 9.1 Professional downloaded from http://www.tux.org

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Wed May 12 13:03:15 EDT 2004

on two different systems we have had problems where mozilla,
and firefox and thunderbird will not run if installed off
the CD.

however you can go download the latest non beta of mozilla,
and the latest beta versions of firefox and thunderbird and
untar them into a folder and run them with no problems what
so ever.

has anyone else had similar problems using these disk images
or are we the unlucky ones who hit the bad luck lottery?

Thanks for any thoughts or input you have on the subject.

Other than this problem SuSE 9.1 looks good and runs good.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v