[ale] 802.11g for linux?

Bridges, Doug DBridges at alston.com
Tue May 11 14:14:25 EDT 2004

Do not get the Linksys WPC54G PC Card.  It does not work except under ndiswrapper, and it is definitely not painless.  Although I have never used one, all the recommendations I have received have been to use a card based on the prism54 chipset.  You can get a list of supported cards and their success ratio at http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php.

Douglas Bridges, Esq.
Alston & Bird LLP.