[ale] Linux used by South African Airways

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue May 4 15:58:37 EDT 2004

Hey all!

I just flew back to the States today from Africa.  I was flying in one
of South Africans Airbus 340-600.  In the plane there is an LCD
TV/Entertainment for each passenger.  On this you can listen to
different cds watch movies on demand play video games etc.  We made one
stop to refuel and do a security check when they did this they rebooted
the entertainment server.  To my pleasant surprise there was a little
penguin in the upper left corner of the screen!!!  Anyway, I got a kick
out of this and thought you might as well.  Take care!

Rob