[ale] Suse Community Purchase - Update

mark marklame at emetastar.com
Sat May 1 14:27:27 EDT 2004

We had Novell (Suse) give a presentation at the Washington D.C. LUG two weeks
ago.  They dropped off Suse 9.1 Pro, gave us permission to put the ISO's on
tux.org.

This morning at the Northern VA LUG, the guy who runs tux.org didn't know if
it was OK to put the iso's out on the internet.  We passed the word on that
the folks from Suse said it was OK.  Check in the next week, it should be
available very soon!

Or, someone contact Novell (Suse), invite them to present at the Greater
Atlanta LUG meetings.  Questions, let me know,  Mark