[ale] Partially OT: moving apps from old to new PC's (non-Linux)

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Mar 31 17:23:46 EST 2004

Ghost by Norton.  I have transferred many pc's that way.  It (for me) has
been reliable and capable.  I hear that now it even does Linux also.  It can
move partition to partition or disk to disk.  I have even used it for
backups.

I think partd (parted ?) is the Linux open source equivalent, but I have no
experience with it.

Greg