[ale] sed & regex

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Mar 30 12:13:32 EST 2004

You may want to get a copy of the book:

     Mastering Regular Expressions (2nd Edition)
     by Jeffrey Friedl
     O'Reilly
     2002

It covers not just grep, sed, and Perl but also the Dark Side.
I have a copy.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]