[ale] [Fwd: [ale-admin] Invitation to participate in beta program - Windows to Linux Migration Software]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 29 20:25:28 EST 2004

Any takers??

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ale-admin] Invitation to participate in beta program -
Windows to	Linux Migration Software
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:14:28 -0800
From: Mike Sheffey <MSheffey at Versora.com>
To: admin at ale.org

Dear ALE Administrator,

We are offering our software Progression Web (Windows IIS to Linux
Apache migration software) to various Linux User Groups who would like
to participate in our beta program.  If any of your members are so
inclined, they can submit a form from:

http://versora.com/products/index.html

or they can email me directly.

If this is of no interest to you or any of your members, I apologize
for the intrusion.

Best regards,

Mike Sheffey