[ale] OT: Sun Linux 3D Desktop - OSeX Panther meets Maya?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Mar 28 19:28:02 EST 2004

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  sexxxxxxxy !
Well, if they can get Java to run half decently I'm sold.  What innovation !
(Where's Bill's entry into the "Most Amazing Current Cool Project" contest
??)    I want one.  I'm impressed.  Dang.  Futurama, here I come !!!
Hopefully it'll work on my Sunblade 100.

Greg