[ale] Mixing Debian versions

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Mar 25 11:11:56 EST 2004

Just add the other backport source as well. I promise you will find it
more managable.

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything technically interesting there. In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good operating systems.  -- Linus Torvalds