[ale] RE: Ale Digest, Vol 7, Issue 89

Sigmascape1 at cs.com Sigmascape1 at cs.com
Thu Mar 25 07:19:38 EST 2004

>>Message: 9
>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:18:24 -0500
>From: Jim Philips <jimmyc at speedfactory.net>
>Subject: [ale] Java Desktop for sale at Wal-Mart
>To: ale at ale.org

>------------------------------

I love it! Even though the name is a little confusing, I still love the fact Sun is making a real effort to provide consumers choices. Xandros, Lycoris and everyone's favorite MS-basher, Lindows, are making some headway in the consumer market. Using Wal-mart as a distribution point is a great idea. Enormous traffic through these stores. It is very encouraging!

Thanks!

Mitch Featherston