[ale] which distro warns you not to run as root with a message window

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Mar 24 18:57:19 EST 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 12:54 pm, Geoffrey wrote:

> Dang, I don't remember either.  I'm thinking it was Lindows, wasn't it
> the middle screen?

I'm pretty sure Jim Lynch is correct in that it runs as root, or at least
did in the past.  However, while creating the password during the
install, I was working almost blind due to the projector resolution
problems.  Could not see if the password was for a separate root and
user, or was being entered a second time for conformation.  Know that I
did not create a user name.

Dow, if you want to play with it, the password is my patented super secret
version of "password"...  with only one "s" ;-)
--
William