[ale] OT: used dsl modems / speakeasy customers in Tucker?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 12:36:55 EST 2004

I'm in Tucker and I also use Speakeasy. I also have some other DSL
modem's around. Email me off list and we can try and hook up.

The last no-synch issue I had with Speakeasy was caused by BellSouth
f*cking up the connection in their switch. One BS (good acronym) finally
got it figured out that THEY had goofed, they put on a fox and hound
set, found the correct pair of wires back at the switch and the DSL was
on in 30 seconds. They seem to be having documentation issues (they laid
off all the older, experienced technicians and hired new, younger,
_very_ inexperienced techs to actually do the switch work. They don't
seem to understand how to read and write.)