[ale] Can you point me in a good direction

Walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Wed Mar 24 07:57:39 EST 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 06:18 pm, Geoffrey wrote:

I probably wont upgrade kde for a few days, we are heavily into some bidding
and I need to land some more work (to pay for all this upgrading effort!)
We have the same type of a problem in our accounting package on another
client ie there is one particular data entry screen which is greyed out and
not visible when typing in data in that block, but the data is recorded
properly and the rest of the screen reflects what was entered, so its
something we will pursue.  If we find out what caused, or fixed it we will
post the results

Thank you
Walter Sams