[ale] OT: tech support hell at Mindspring

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Mar 16 21:13:34 EST 2004

Jim Philips wrote:

> Anyway, now I know that I need to talk to Speedfactory.

You took the words right off my keyboard...

I got the same kind of attitude from BellSouth when trying to resolve a
problem with my phone.  I told a supervisor that I should just cancel
both my lines and go with some other phone service, without missing a
beat, she asked if I would like her to transfer me to someone who could
terminate my service.

Any company that has someone make such a statement should either fire
that employee, or they should be indicted for customer no service.  When
a company get's so big they don't care, that sucks...